Branding and Marketing are the same, right? Well, after listening to Howard Lim, the Founder of “How Creative” on this podcast, you may think differently. In fact, very few understand the difference between branding and marketing, especially in the crowdfunding space. But with Mr. Lim’s system, you’ll learn exactly why strategy, implementation, and management are the keys to positioning (or repositioning) companies of all sizes towards greater market share, traction, profitability, and scalability as they build their all-important “brand equity”, perhaps a company’s greatest asset… when done correctly!
How Creative is a disrupter and creator of company brands in a variety of different industries. HOW Creative has partnered with businesses to develop business branding and marketing strategies for businesses of all sizes, helping them execute powerful and innovative business ideas to create authentic brands. Every company should have a brand promise if they want to differentiate themselves from their competition. But it’s not enough just to say something, you need to explain your vision, your positioning strategy, your brand identity with a single consistent look and feel in all its touchpoints.
First decide what makes your company unique from all the others in your competitive landscape, then market around that feature! As Mr. Lim explains on the podcast, most people have that backwards. Every business has their own unique story to tell and therefore has an equal opportunity for success. That is why you should never settle for being a simple, knockoff brand. However, as you may have guessed, developing a core brand that creates this “equity” and market awareness is not an easy process.
That’s why you should take advantage of the special offer Howard talks about on the podcast and get an initial assessment from an industry expert with a proven track record of major success. Contact Mr. Lim by phone at 310-455-0389, by email at email@example.com, or visit his website at www.howcreative.com. Remember, with respect to branding, there’s a good chance you don’t know what you don’t know. It makes sense to take advice from the real-life experts!
ABOUT OUR GUEST: Howard Lim
Business and Brand Architect Howard A. Lim designs businesses from the inside-out and the outside-in. A seasoned and highly respected brand and business strategist and implementor, entrepreneur, author, and visionary, Mr. Lim has helped shape modern thought and culture by introducing some of the most innovative and disruptive business and technology solutions in recent memory. Using his unique whole-brain approach, Mr. Lim has disrupted traditional business models and reimagined brands for the last 35 years by giving them a soul, helping his clients increase their revenue, profits, value, and equity.
Here are a few examples of Mr. Lim’s breakthroughs that have influenced modern-day business and society:
Breakthrough 1: Disruptive Design and Technology Solutions
- World Wide Web â€“ Provided the digital design and production support for the marketing campaign promoting the broad usage of the World Wide Web, impacting global commerce.
- University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) Responsible for branding the ACCESS student identity and debit card, which became the industry standard for universities across the USA.
Breakthrough 2: Modern Brand Design Standards with a Soul
- Disney Produced the investor presentation kit for the stage production of The Lion King, which went on to become the highest-grossing musical ever, raking in over $9 billion in revenue.
- Los Angeles Marathon Developed a citywide brand identity system, leading to record-breaking attendance and the largest participation in the LA Marathon’s history.
Breakthrough 3: We Design Businesses (SIMTM System)
- WSS Designed and positioned a new brand identity for the athletic footwear company, boosting retail profits by 200% and online sales by 1,500% in less than a year. With over a billion dollars in revenue, WSS has grown from 52 to over 100 stores across the USA in under seven years.
- Flying Dutchman Overhauled the brand and business model and created a new sales and marketing campaign. In just two years, the company grew to five franchise locations, enjoying a greater market share of customers.
All information provided is for informational purposes only. Mapable USA is not a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor. This information presented on this website/podcast is not intended as legal or investment advice for anyone to make an investment in any particular company and is not intended for any companies to rely on this information to form an opinion to go public or not to go public or to do any type of offering of securities. Any information presented is not an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or financial products. None of the information on the Mapable USA podcast or website takes into account any individual person’s personal objectives, financial situation, needs, or particular circumstances. You must check with a securities attorney to find out if an offering is for you, or if you are going to be in the business of selling any type of securities, you need to make sure you are following your state and federal legislative law so you do not get into any troubles. Do not use the opinions as stated on this show as any way to form an opinion as what is wrong or right or what could be done for your business or as an investor. Mapable, LLC recommends you obtain your own financial, legal, and taxation advice before making any financial investment decision.